Saturday, August 7, 2010

Poor Ferb

My boys were fighting over who got to be Phineas. 

Carter:  I get to be Phineas, and you get to be Ferb.
Preston:  No, I get to be Phineas, and you can be Ferb.
Carter:  Fine, you can be Phineas, but I don't want to be Ferb.  I'll be Baljeet.  He's the smart one.  He has all sorts of books, and he studies really well.
Preston:  Okay, and I'll be Phineas.  But I don't know who can be Isabella.  She's in love with me and wants to marry me.  Maybe Brianna.  (That's our neighbor, and she and Preston have already agreed to marry each other.) 
Carter:  Yeah, Brianna can be Isabella.  And then her head will pop off if you talk about other girls.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever, man. FERB is the one who does all the building. He's totally the smart one. Can't believe somebody would choose Baljeet over Ferb.

    ReplyDelete