Friday, June 17, 2011

Personalities

My sister and I were talking about how different people thought of us differently.  It may or may not be how we think of ourselves.  Well, I was just thinking about the color code personality test.  You may or may not be familiar with it.  If you have a minute, let me know what you think my personality is like.  If you aren't familiar with the color code, you can just use regular words.  I am not in any way fishing for any kind of compliments.  I don't even like fishing.  You can ask my husband.  If I actually catch something, it makes me cry.  I just want to know if you all think of me the same or differently from the way I do.  You can be honest.  I can take it.  (And you won't see me crying from all these crazy hormones if you say something mean or super nice.) 

3 comments:

  1. You are a white, yellow, blue.
    You do not like to feel or be stressed, but you love to have fun and be really social, and you like to do nice things for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think Becky's blue and I am white. I'd say Bill's a white but I am not sure where you'd be. Definitely not red. I'd guess blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Part white part yellow. About equal. Maybe more yellow slightly? I don't know. But you are probably THE most generous person I know. And I know a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete