Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where did you get that shirt?

I picked the kids up from Summer Art Camp a little while ago.  It's a day camp that they absolutely love, and I love it because they get to make things for five hours, and I don't have hundreds of cut up pieces of paper on my kitchen floor!  Their cousin Nathan went with him, and he loves it as well.  After they got into the car this afternoon, the following conversation ensued.

Preston:   Mom, where did you get that shirt?
Me:  From home.
Preston:  But where did you GET it?
Me:  I don't know.  I got it when I was pregnant with you or Avery.
Preston:  And it still fits you?
Me:  Yes.  It's made for mommies when they have a baby in their tummy.  You know how my tummy is starting to look like a ball?
Nathan:  My mom did that!  Just a while ago.
Preston:  What?  Wore weird shirts?
Nathan:  Yep.

1 comment: