Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Heather

Heather is awesome.  She made my blog pink.  And she put up a newer family picture.  She is also awesome in other ways.  I don't want her to get puffed up with pride, but here is a list of awesome things she does.

1.  She laughs at my jokes.  Every single one.
2.  She is my sister, and she's only a little bit embarrassed about it.
3.  She has some of the cutest kids ever.  And she dresses them up funny and sends me pictures.
4.  She loves my kids, even the ones who stay inside from recess to draw robots.
5.  She doesn't brag that much about how she can eat peanut butter and I can't.
6.  She doesn't act like it's that weird if I call her four times in one day.
7.  She looks like a cuter and skinnier version of me, but she pretends we are equals.
8.  She tries to get everyone excited about visiting Gillette, Wyoming.
9.  She overnights homemade cinnamon rolls to me.  Well, she might.  One day.
10. She is super sweet and kind and funny and smart.  And she makes other people feel like they are all those things as well.
11. She IS as pretty as Miss America, no matter what Becky says.

3 comments:

  1. awww, so sweet. I love that picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Melissa, and it made me laugh :) You are so sweet! I love you!! And I love Heather a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I was just checking to see if you had changed your blog... That was really kind- especially when you know I'm sick and everything... you rascal, you.

    ...nice hint about the cinnamon rolls... I ought to slap you.

    ReplyDelete