(I stole the questions from my friend, Emily.)
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
Carter: Don’t do that.
Preston: He loves me.
Avery: Brush your teeth.
2. What makes Daddy happy?
Preston: When I be nice.
Avery: When we’re all good.
3. What makes Daddy sad?
Carter: When he’s tired.
Preston: When I be mean.
Avery: When we be mean to him.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Carter: When he’s silly.
Preston: The bumblebee thing.
Avery: When he does and says funny things.
5. What was Daddy like as a child?
Carter: He wanted to have fun.
Preston: He lived with Grandma.
Avery: Can I say what his feelings were like? He was happy.
6. How old is Daddy?
Carter: Either 37 or 38
7. How tall is Daddy?
Carter: I think he’s six feet two inches or six feet three inches.
Preston: About six feet and two inches.
Avery: Like four inches taller than Mommy. (5’ 10”)
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Carter: Watch TV and play Wii
Preston: He misses me.
Avery: Well, while I’m at school, he does work.
10. What is Daddy really good at?
Carter: He’s really good at building things.
Avery: He’s good at taking care of us.
11. What is Daddy not very good at?
Carter: Fixing hair.
Preston: Fixing hair.
Avery: He doesn’t even run that much. Now he’s just used to walking.
12. What does Daddy do for his job?
Carter: He works at ATK.
Preston: Design rockets
Avery: Work at HIS work.
13. What is Daddy's favorite food?
Preston: a wrap or anything besides grapefruit
Avery: Can I ask him?
14. What makes you proud of Daddy?
Carter: That he’s my dad.
Preston: when he’s nice and doesn’t yell
Avery: That he’s my daddy.
15. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Carter: He’d be that guy on Phineas and Ferb that was a superhero.
Preston: Bugs Bunny... because he likes carrots.
Avery: A basketball player on the Spider-Man show. They have some basketball players.
16. What do you and Daddy do together?
Carter: Ride bikes and go to Fathers and Sons campouts.
Preston: Talk and play.
Avery: Go to the store.
18. How are you and Daddy different?
Carter: He has brown eyes, and I have blue eyes.
Preston: He’s tall, and I’m not.
Avery: I’m a girl, and he’s a boy.
19. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Carter: He’s told me before.
Preston: Because he is nice to me.
Avery: Because he’s always nice to me, and he loves me.
20. What does Daddy like most about your Mommy?
Carter: I have no idea.
Preston: He’s married with her.
Avery: That she’s his wife.
21. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
Preston: His job?
Avery: The store.