Saturday, August 31, 2013

Silly Sadie

Funny morning cuddle time today:

Me: Do you want to have an awesome day?
Sadie: No, I tooted.

Me: What are you doing?
Sadie: I hiding.

Me: What would you like?
Sadie: Candy!

Sadie: I wuv ooh. (Then came blowing kisses and trying to kiss my face.)

Me: (Yawn)
Sadie: Bess ooh, Mommy.

Sadie: I need some chockit! Mmmmm. Chockit yummy.

This was really almost two weeks ago, but I forgot to post it to my blog. Today, she just climbed onto my bed, laid her head on my lap, and made me sing, "Jesus Said Love Everyone" to her about twenty or thirty times in a row. I tried to stop a few times, but she would start yelling at me and hit me until I started singing again. She said it was her "favite song", but she had probably only heard it once before. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the hitting means she didn't understand the message of the song. Try 30 more rounds and see if it sets in.

    ReplyDelete