Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What would you do with a million dollars?

Apparently, I am not teaching my daughter the financial or survival skills that she needs.

Homework question: What would you do with a million dollars?
Avery's answer: I would buy nine lions, seven tigers and three wolfs and a car and a house.

What would you do? Hopefully something not involving big cats, which have been my recurring nightmares since I was about four.

My answer would be boring, like pay off our house, put the rest in savings, except a little for remodeling some of our house to make it more accommodating for when I have health problems and buying a new mattress. I would probably go on a family vacation as well.

2 comments:

  1. Mine would be boring too... pay off student loans, buy a house, simple cars, have more kids, and the rest to savings accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love kids. I would pay off our credit card and student loans, buy a house and two new cars, and save the rest. There probably wouldn't be much left for savings, sadly.

    ReplyDelete