Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Junk Mail

I'm so glad I checked my junk email! There were several things that weren't really junk. If I had just let it be automatically deleted after a week, I would have never found out that I had won £850,000 in a contest I never entered! (We can pay off our house early and fund most of our retirement now!) I also wouldn't know about the special natural herb that would help me lose weight eight times faster! I wouldn't have found a cheap Canadian pharmacy where I could order medication for erectile dysfunction! I would have missed out on many other opportunities, like knowing how to have naturally bigger body parts. I don't know which one I should choose. Do I go for the weight loss or the bigger boobs? Maybe I can do both! It's all natural, after all...

Avery and I are teaching ourselves how to play the ukulele. I love how Sadie says ukulele. Ook-uh-way-way.

I am pretty sure that Sadie has had RSV the last couple of days. I felt so glad when she woke up today with a lower fever and almost breathing normally. She also has an appetite again today, which is great. I have already given her two breakfasts and two large snacks, and she is ready for an early lunch. And she is back to spending all her time in the big black bin, pretending it is a boat or a house or a baby tiger cage. The baby tiger talks. Now she has it upside down on top of her. She flipped it over on its side and wants me to roll her in it. Nope, it's already a big drum again. And the one inch high book she got to use as a step stool made a big difference as she climbed on top of it for a bumpy ride. Way up there in the sky now. I almost miss the sicker cuddly girl from yesterday...

If only I had enough energy to keep up with her! 

Preston made his car for the pinewood derby tonight. He made a purple Minion. He glued some fuzzy "hair" on the top, even though he knew it would slow his car down a little. He said he just wanted to have fun, and he doesn't care if he wins. Bill made Preston do it himself except part of the cutting with some tool that Bill didn't feel was was safe enough for a kid to use even with help. Our kids never have the fanciest cars since they have to design and make the cars mostly by themselves. Carter did win one year, despite having a car that was clearly made by a kid...

Carter built a Geiger counter and made a presentation about it for his class. I hope it helps make up for some of the work he completed but didn't turn in. He loses everything! The last slide of his presentation about how the Geiger counter detects radiation had the song "Radioactive" on it. Funny dude.

Sadie: I wuv you! (Then she squeezed my feet.)
Me: What are you talking about?
Sadie: I just wuv your toes so much! Hi, toes. Do you wanna pway with me? Yeah, I do. Okay, wet's pway, toes. Okay. (Every time my toes "talked," they had a super high pitched voice, and she would talk in her normal voice to the toes.)






No comments:

Post a Comment