Thursday, April 15, 2010

At the Dentist

We went to the dentist yesterday.  (I was the only one with a cavity.)  During the appointment, I watched the news without the sound but with subtitles.  They must have had a computer translating.  These are some of the phrases that I saw:

"Yesterday, a droop of Utahns..."
"Two paraphernilia and their toddlers...."
"They quickly dropped to the drowned...."

There were more, lots more.  It was embarrassing when I kept laughing out loud.  It was also embarrassing when I fell after getting out of the chair.  (So sick of being dizzy, but my MRI is today, so maybe I will know why I can't even walk across the room without falling.)

I also heard Preston in the next room, telling the dental assistant all about the princess movies we have and which princess toys Avery has.  She had just asked if Avery liked Sleeping Beauty, I think because she was finding toothbrushes for the kids.  But he went on about it for at least five minutes. 

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness! Hi! I just found a link to your blog from Megan's - I hope you don't mind I added a link to yours from mine for quick reading! You are as wonderfully fun as ever! Wish we could meet up and catch up! Ah, life...

    ReplyDelete