Thursday, April 29, 2010

Infinity and Soupcases

Preston and Carter talk about infinity a lot lately.  Yesterday, Preston came sobbing to me, "Mom, Carter won't let me have infinity of pretend stuff!"  Not knowing exactly how to respond, I said, "If it's just pretend, then you can have whatever you want."  Carter said, "If it's infinity, it would crush him!"  Preston said, "Well, I was going to share..."

Avery has worn the same necklace for three days in a row.  I asked her if she was going to wear it the whole time on our vacation.  She said, "Yes, but I'll put it in my soupcase when we go to the beach because I don't want to get sand on it.  My soupcase is a good place for it."

4 comments:

  1. Where are you going on vacation? I wanna come! Especially with all this dumb SNOW.

    Isaac is all about infinity lately too. He keeps asking me why infinity is a sideways 8. "Does that mean eight things sideways?" he says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soupcase!!! love it! where are you going? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to Hilton Head Island, SC.

    ReplyDelete