Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Additional Conversations Today

Preston: I know why we have to burp Sadie after we eat. Because if we don't burp her, she will just feel sick from all that milky air in her tummy.

Avery: Mom! I have the best idea! We should try to make water popsicles sometime!
Me: You mean ice cubes?
Avery: Oh yeah.... Well, we could put sticks in them sometime to see if they taste good that way....

Carter: (with no breaths between sentences) I want to go outside to play basketball. But I can't play basketball. Every time I try to play basketball, the bees try to sting me. But they don't try to sting other people. Why don't they try to sting other people?

Avery: Where's Daddy?
Me: Yo no se.
Avery: What does that mean?
Me: I don't know.
Avery: But what does it MEAN?
Me: I don't know.
(a few minutes later)
Avery: Oh, were you telling me that it means I don't know?


No comments:

Post a Comment