Monday, October 29, 2012

Whose jokes are better?

Carter: I woke up, and I felt weird, but I didn't know why I felt weird. But I just noticed that I felt weird because it felt like I woke up at a hotel.

That explains a lot.

My kids finally decided what they want to be for Halloween. Little Red Riding Hood Vampire, Werewolf, and Zombie Woodcutter. Sadie's going to be  a purple unicorn because my sister gave us the costume. She doesn't really fit in with the theme the other kids are going for.

Carter likes my mom's Halloween jokes:

So what is the mummy's favorite kind of music?  I think it's "wrap".
Why was the ghost arrested by the game warden?  He didn't have a haunting license.
What is Dracula's favorite place to visit in New York?  The Vampire State Building.
What is the ghost's favorite street to go down?  A dead end.
Where in the country do goblins most like to live?  In North and South Scarolina.
What does a little monster call his parents?  Mummy and deady.
What is the scariest thing that can happen after Halloween?  Obama getting re-elected!  Aaaaugh!
What's a ghost's favorite food?  Boo-berries.
Why did the doctor look at the vampire's throat?  Because of the coffin.

Here are Carter's jokes:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Freep.
Freep who?
Gross. Nobody wants your free poo.

What's an ant's favorite clothes?
Pants. That's why they always say you have ants in your pants.

What's Ferb's favorite month?
Ferb-ruary.

What's a ghost's favorite kind of bird?
A BOO-bird.

Why did the fly fly?
Because the spider spied her...

What's a dachshund's favorite time of year?
Halloweenie time.

What's a hot dog's least favorite food?
Chili.



No comments:

Post a Comment