Monday, February 4, 2013

And the Winner is....

Thanks for participating in our vacation search. We probably would have picked someplace stupid without your help. You know, like Gillette, WY.

My first pick was Belize, but we looked at flights, and there are no direct flights, plus it is super expensive last minute. We decided not to go anywhere cold. We can't go snowboarding with my muscle weakness going on, so we cut out all the snowy places. Our next option was somewhere in Mexico, but again, expensive for last minute flights. Another time, I guess. East coast places are just too far for such a short trip. I wouldn't mind Phoenix because it has been a long time since I have had really good Mexican food. How come none of my NM friends wanted us to come there, by the way? Las Vegas wouldn't be bad, but I think the beach sounds nicer.

So, San Diego. Well, just north of there. We might go over to Catalina Island for a day. If my legs feel up to hiking. And maybe we can find a good Mexican restaurant....

So, Heather, I'll call you about your prize. And I'll still come to Gillette in a month or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment