Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chocolate and Robots

I knew it would happen sooner or later. I just wasn't ready for it. Sadie has discovered a love of "dockit." Thirteen months old is a little young to be a chocolate lover, but she is my kid...

Bill taught Preston's class how to use some tools, and showed them how to make a little robot. At the end, when he let them ask questions, these are some of the questions he got.

"Where are the robot's arms? It can't be a robot without arms."
"When I get home, I am going to take my remote control car apart and make a robot out of it."
"Do you know my parents?"
"Where did you buy all this stuff?"

I think older kids might have gotten more out of the class than the first and second graders did...

Bill is funny. My ipad alerts me every night at seven that it is time to kiss Bill. My kids can't stop giggling about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment