Friday, February 7, 2014

Wittow Sweetie

Carter: Daddy offended Indians everywhere by putting Greek yogurt into the curry sauce. He should have put Indian yogurt in it... Do they have that?

Sadie: I have a hiccup! Oh! I have another hiccup! I have a hiccup, too. Oh! Another hiccup. A hiccup, too...

Me: You're a cutie, Sadie.
Sadie: I'm not a cutie! I'm a big sweetie! And you're a wittow sweetie! You're just my wittow sweetie, Mommy.

Sadie keeps bringing me food to eat. It is so cute. Also, it is really hard to explain to a two-year-old about allergies and why I can't eat the food she keeps bringing me. 

Me: Sadie, do you want to come watch the Olypics with me on the ipad?
Sadie: No. It's too boring for wittow tids.

She did watch with me for a while, so it was not as bad as she thought it would be.

Sadie: Mommy, do you want a prophet?
Me: A prophet?
Sadie: I wiw det you a prophet. Here you doe. It's a prophet for you. And here's another prophet for you. It's Tarter's prophet. And this is Preston's prophet. You want another prophet?

It was a puffle, one of those weird stuffed guys that are only a head and no body from Club Penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment